Salvador “Sal” Soto
, is an Entrepreneur, Motivational Speaker, Veteran, Consultant, Leader and the Author of of the New book, How to Start Your Own Language Translation & Interpreter Business and The Handbook for the Emerging Hispanic Leader (available Spring 2011). See below for more information about Sal Soto.
Click to read RECENT NEWS ARTICLES & PRESS
Sal Soto Bio Overview
- Salvador A. Soto -Founder of DeSoto Translations
- DeSoto Holdings, LLC.- Founder (Franchise & Trademark Licensing Business)
- Founder & past coordinator of Fiesta Fort Wayne, the largest regional Hispanic Heritage festival
- Founder & former coordinator of The Indiana Hispanic Leadership Summit & Latinos Count, a statewide conference developed to discuss Hispanic/Latino leadership issues.
- In 2006, Sal developed with several statewide agencies, The Indiana Hispanic Leadership Award, recognizing Hispanic leaders throughout the state of Indiana.
- Founder and past Director of the Avant?Garde Fine Art Gallery, which now operates as the Kachman Art Gallery.
- President of the Fort Wayne Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (2002-2004)
- Co-founder/Coordinator & Advisor for the Fort Wayne Hispanic Leadership Coalition (HLC).
- Check out the Sal Soto Website for Keynote Speaker Requests and Availability
Salvador “Sal” Soto Awards & Achievements
- Hispanic Business Magazines 2007 Entrepreneur of the Year (EOY) “Rising Star” Runner-Up
- The United States Junior Chamber 2006-2007 Semi-finalist for the Ten Outstanding Young Americans (TOYA)
- 2007 Fort Wayne Business Weekly Innovation Award Recipient
- 2007 Innovator of the Year Award Finalist– Fort Wayne Business Weekly
- The Indiana Governor’s Award for Tomorrow’s Leaders 2004
- Fort Wayne Business Journal 40 under 40-2004 (recognizes entrepreneurs and leaders under the age of 40)
- Recipient of the Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce Diversity Business of the Year (2002)
- Mayor’s Award for Community Leadership (Fort Wayne, Indiana) 2003
- Dr. Juan Andrade Hispanic Leaders Scholarship 1999
Sal has been a presenter and keynote speaker for over 15 years, speaking across the country at conferences, corporations and universities on such topics as:
- International Business Outreach Strategies
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business Development
- Emerging Markets (including Youth & Minorities)
- Latino/Hispanic Leadership Development
- The Growing Latino Community
- Starting Your Own Language Translation & Interpreting Business
- Building Creative Communities
If you would like to arrange to have Salvador “Sal” Soto as your keynote speaker and/or presenter at your next engagement, please fill our Contact Us form and we will reply promptly with availability & reservation details.
Salvador “Sal” Soto Bio PDF